Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bedoin Market 27 June 2011

Yesterday was my third Monday of visiting the weekly Market in Bedoin. Actually managed to find out what was at the other end of the street this week as the Market is huge and absolutely fantastic. I wish that markets in the UK were more like this. I'll be uploading a lot of photos of what it sells when I get. Home next week.

Tomorrow I'm taking Sarah Wimperis to Marseilles airport for her return flight and we're up early - hence no photo.

However I'm planning a return route which does a Van Gogh detour via Arles and St Remy de Provence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.